Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter

Wow.. is Easter really this Sunday?! That came up SO fast! PLUS April 4th is also Vince's Birthday... so I need to finish getting his gift together and make an Easter basket for our nephew. 


I always love dying Easter eggs (not really sure why? haha), and would love to do them this year.. but I'm just not sure we have the time! 

Tomorrow night we are meeting our realtor to see a bunch of houses, Friday night we are going to Philly with some friends to celebrate Vince's birthday and are all staying at a hotel.. and then Easter will be the typical church and brunch in the morning and dinner with Vince's family in the evening. It will all be fun and maybe we'll just have to wait and dye eggs next year ;o) haha. 

SO, what are all of you doing for Easter?

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

My family always gets together for a big meal together. Have a great Easter weekend!

Vanessa said...

Sounds like a fun Easter!

Saturday night my niece is coming to spend the night and I think we are going to decorate eggs then. Church Sunday morning, lunch at my mom's, and dinner at Vito's grandparents. Busy busy!

Chelsea said...

We're just getting together with my family to have lunch/dinner and watch the little ones egg hunt! It's Final Four weekend here in Indy so there's all sorts of free concerts and other shenanigans going on all weekend!