Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it's getting c o l d

It's starting to get really cold and while I love the fall I am NOT a big fan of the cold. The whole morning at work I was freezinggg and was craving something warm... so on my break instead of getting lunch I went home and quickly made chili and left it in the crock pot. There's nothing better than a pot of hot soup on a cold day. ;o)

It was so nice when I got done work and opened my front door and could smell our yummy warm dinner just waiting...



now if vince could just hurry up and get home so we could eat it, that would be great.

1 comment:

Lulu in D.C. said...

You are so lucky you can go home during lunch! Chili sounds perfect for this yucky weather! Hope you had a great night! A get together when I am home sounds great by the way!