Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for heated seats and an automatic starter on my car for cold rainy days like today..

I am very thankful for my blackberry making it possible to get emails to and from anyone instantly.. my job would be so much harder without it

I am thankful for my puppy who likes to sleep curled up by feet every night, he keeps my toes nice and warm ;)

I am thankful for my mom coming to see me this weekend... My family lives in Missouri so I haven't seen them in a few months and I am definitely in need of some mommy time <3

I am thankful for dvr so I never have to worry about missing any of my favorite shows (and I have a LOT of them)

I am thankful for my wedding bands being fixed.. it's felt so weird not wearing any rings this past week. 

I am extremely thankful for a husband who is so good at making me laugh even on days when all I want to do is cry... (i love you <3)

No comments: