Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday



I did not pre-order New Moon tickets for the first weekend the movie comes out, I would never be that obsessed with a teen love story... I also did not just finish reading New Moon for the 2nd time to get ready for the movie.. nope not me

I did not get bored last Monday night and decide to dye my hair using a box of hair color and my hair did not turn out o r a n g e... (and just fyi i did however fix my hair so I no longer look like a freak)

I did not go out and spend way too much money on a long brown wig for my halloween costume, nope that would be completely unnecessary and that is not something I would do just to wear one night.. definitely not me

I did not go see Paranormal Activity again because my friends wanted to and I did not get even more freaked out seeing it for a second time, I am an adult and scary movies do not bother me at all.. nope not me

I did not go out with friends Saturday night and drink way more than needed, and that did not result in me sleeping in late Sunday morning and then craving gross greasy fast food.. ugh I would never eat that stuff... not me

I did not pick Ty up from the groomers yesterday and get really annoyed that the lady cut his hair way too short even though she knows I don't like it short like that.. clearly I know it's just hair and it will grow back, I would never get upset about something so silly...


(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

4 comments:

The Thompsons said...

too cute!

Summer Willard said...

Hey! Your Not Me Monday was great! I once ended up with Crayola Yellow colored hair!! Lol! I wanted to share with fellow MckMama readers a new blog that I have created. I'm going to be doing some great giveaways in the near future, so if you go to my blog and follow it, you can be part of the fun! Thanks so much!!

be-simply-beautiful.blogspot.com

Mindi said...

haha! Oh man, I've had the hair experience but it was too dark almost black and it doesn't go with my skin! Your blog is really cute!

Kelly said...

I'm saying hi from finding you on Kelsey's blog-- you read New Moon twice?? That IS dedication! ;-) And how was Paranormal Activity? Heard it was WAY scary. Also... I love deviled eggs, but those spider ones below are so freaky! Not sure if I could eat them. Hope you have a great day :-)