Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween :)

Vince and I have a VERY busy Halloween weekend planned, but I am really excited!

Tonight we are going out with his family to celebrate his brother's 30th birthday and then after dinner we need to carve our pumpkins (which we bought awhile ago but never had time to do). Saturday obviously is Halloween, so since we have the party that night I need to get the cleaning and cooking done before our doorbell starts ringing with little kids wanting candy. I love handing out candy to kids, they are always so cute in their little costumes :) I already have a big bowl of candy down in the foyer just waiting for the first trick or treaters..





Then at 8 we have about 30 of our favorite people coming over to celebrate! (and to watch the PHILLIES of course!) On Sunday our neighbors are having a little party at their house at 1 for the E A G L E S game, which we are going to have to leave a little early from to make it to our hot air balloon ride (so excited!) at 4 :) We will then finish off the weekend with dinner at Ludwigs (a cute little restaurant with great food).

Well, like I said it's going to be a busy weekend, but it should all be a lot of fun! (wish I could take off work Monday to relax from all that fun haha) Hope you guys all have a great Halloween weekend too! :)




1 comment:

Mindi said...

That sounds like a blast! I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon! If you take pics you for sure need to post them! Happy Halloween!