Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for the warm weather these past couple days, it's such a nice change after the freezing cold rain last week.... I know it's going to get cold again, but for now it's nice to pretend it will stay this way ;)

I am thankful for all the nice and funny people in the booths around me at the trade show, they made the past 2 days go by soooo much faster

I am VERY thankful for the Phillies winning last night... WORLD SERIES here we come! :o)

I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday, because it's been a crazy busy week at work (which also means I am thankful for DVR yet again this week because I didn't get to watch any of my favorite shows haha)

I am thankful for a weekend with not too much planned other than a double date at the movies with one of my favorite couples <3

and lastly I am thankful for getting my hair color fixed so it's blonde and not orange... that's a whole other story I will tell later on ;-)


1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

jenna--I just had to read back this far to get caught up with you! I think you must have changed your blogspot address a few weeks ago and somehow I stopped getting your updates in my feed...so I thought you had stopped writing! But, I've fixed that and now I'm rightfully following again. No wonder I didn't know about your awesome hot air balloon trip! duh...

So glad you didnt stop writing like I thought! ;)