Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful to have a job I really enjoy and also very thankful that I have satellite radio in my car to keep me entertained as I drive around doing that job all day :)

I was reminded today how thankful I am that I am no longer in high school... you couldn't pay me enough to go back and have to deal with all that b.s drama anymore


I am thankful for all of the technology available these days so that even though my family moved and now lives in Missouri, I can still talk to them whenever I want through phones/emails/webcams etc.


I am thankful for Vince giving me my anniversary gift early so that we can go in a hot air balloon ride this weekend when it's still not freezing and while the leaves are still pretty colors <3



I am thankful for everyone offering to bring food and drinks to our Halloween party Saturday so I don't have to worry about doing it all :)



And lastly, I am thankful for Vince calling and asking if I want to go out to dinner tonight so I don't have to worry about making anything!


 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just tried to email you back, but couldn't because your email address is no reply :-(

But I just noticed that we're both married to our high school sweethearts :-) I'm so thankful everyday that we 'grew up together' as I like to call it, I'm sure you agree!

Hope you have a fantastic Halloween party-- sounds like SO much fun! And I'll have to check out "Paranormal Activity" with a friend because I know that my husband won't come with me!

Oh, and how I love Satelite radio too! Our fave is the 80s station ;-)