Monday, October 12, 2009

My #1 Weakness..

Shoes.



"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." -Marilyn Monroe


Hi, my name's Jenna and I am addicted to S H O E S. I love them... all kinds.. any color... I can't help it. I can't even tell you how many pairs of shoes I own that I have never worn because I don't have the right outfit to go with them. It's a problem, I know it. I am trying to cut back on buying them, but sometimes when I've had a bad day I like to shop and a new pair of shoes always seems to make me s m i l e. <3

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I used to have a shoe problem. But then I got a herniated disc so wearing heels is extremely painful. Plus I'm too poor to support my obsession since I'm an "adult."

Lulu in D.C. said...

So good to hear from you! I can't believe you found my blog! I love that you have one as well! It is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. It sounds like you and Vince are doing great. Maybe we can all meet up when we are back in PA sometime. P.S. Your dog is adorable...I am so jealous!