Thursday, March 24, 2011

All About Me :)

My good friend Angela  posted this earlier today and I thought it was cute so I copied it :) Thanks Ang!


1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? - if you have ever read my blog you already know the answer to this.. yes of course we consider Ty as a member of our family.. he is our first kid.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? to become a mom... and I'm pretty sure that dream is becoming a reality sometime very soon ;)

3. What would you do with a million dollars? to be honest I have thought about this a hundred times before and all I think I would really do with it would be pay off our mortgage and then save the rest... boring? maybe. But it would be so nice to have your house 100% paid for and still have a good savings put away.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? friends, family, vince.. and maybe a glass of red wine (when I'm not pregnant of course)

5. What is your bedtime routine? Well during the week Vince doesn't get home until around 10, so I eat dinner then with him (I know it's late, but I like sitting down and having dinner with him every night and if thats the only time we can do it then that's fine with me) and then we curl up with Ty and watch the 11 o'clock news (unless we have something good in the dvr) before going to sleep.

6. What activities did you do in high school? I was a cheerleader, I danced from the time I was 6 years old until 17 (I quit right before senior year because I was on two 2 cheerleading teams and couldn't fit everything in), I was on the ski team (really that was just because Vince was on it too) and I was a member of NHS.

7. What kind of books do you read? Anything really. I don't like to just pick out a random book, I prefer to ask friends/family/etc for suggestions so I know if it's good or not... but some of my favorite authors are James Patterson (I think I have read almost all of his books), Nora Roberts, and Nicholas Sparks.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? hmm... lets see.. I will still be married, raising a 10 year old daughter ( and maybe another kid too ;) ), and hopefully just being happy and enjoying life with my family like I am.

9. What's your fear? ugh spiders. I seriously can't stand them... just thinking about them right now gives me the chills.

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? Um.. is it lame if I say no. Not that outer space isn't fascinating (because really it is), but I just don't know if I really care to leave earth anytime soon to see it... I'm perfectly content just seeing it on tv or in movies haha.

11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? brush my teeth. I hate morning breath, ugh.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? I would make it so he never snored again.. ha, kidding.. kind of. But other than that nothing.. I love him for who he is, so why change anything?

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I think I will stick with Jenna Nicole... not that I am in love with my name, but it's my name and it's never bothered me so there's no point messing with it.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? Sun. Would anyone really choose to have 6 months of straight rain??

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Anything Mexican. Mmm.. I could eat it every single day and be perfectly happy.

16. What is the thing you enjoy the most about blogging? I just enjoy being able to write whatever I feel like and sort of keep a journal of what's going on in my life these days.

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Definitely salty. I've never been a huge sweets person.

18. What items are in your purse right now? ha.. what isn't in my purse right now? Let's see there is my wallet, my planner, 2 cell phones (BB for work, Iphone for personal), work keys, car/house keys, an apple, lots of chapstick and lipglosses floating around in there, business cards, sunglasses, checkbook, hand sanitizer, bronzer (because I am as pale as a ghost), and my flip video camera. I think that's about it ;)

19. Name 3 things on your bucket list. The #1 thing I know for sure I want to do at some point is move. Not that I don't like PA, but I would LOVE to live in North Carolina.. and thankfully Vince says the same thing, so we talk about in the future possibly moving there, but not right now. Other than that I would like to drive coast to coast and really take the time to see the United States. (I would love to travel Europe too, but there is a lot I haven't seen right here in the US too), and the 3rd I'm not really sure.. Vince really wants to go skydiving, so maybe I would try that with him.

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't? What don't I watch really? I guess the only thing I watch that I sometimes feel like I shouldn't is Teen Mom... I don't like that teens are getting famous for getting pregnant it's not something that should be glamorized, but OMG the show is addicting!

No comments: