Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly BUMP Update


I took these pictures this morning and the sun was really bright so it was messing up the coloring, but at least I have some pics this week ;)



How far along: at about 34 - 35 weeks (ahh just typing that out makes me realize how close I am to 40 weeks!)

Total weight gain/loss: according to my scale no change since last week... so at a total of 16lbs (but I will find out at next weeks appointment if that is accurate or not)

Maternity clothes: Same as before.. some pants, but other than that just trying to make my normal clothes work. (and actually in the pictures above I am wearing my regular jeans with a hair band looped through the button so that they still fit haha)

Stretch marks: not as of now.

Sleep: This week has actually been somewhat better. I think that is because I have been so exhausted that I just kind of pass out at night haha.

Best moment this week: This has nothing to do with the baby.. but my dad called me Tuesday afternoon and said he just found out he had to fly to Philly that night so we got to meet up for dinner before he headed off to an appointment in Jersey. I miss my family so much and it really did make my entire week :)

Movement: constantly... and at times it hurts a little, but I can't complain I am just happy to feel her moving <3

Food cravings: same as normal, nothing crazy.

What I miss: well since yesterday was St. Patty's day I kind of missed being able to have a green beer ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no.  

Gender: girl :)

Labor Signs: a couple contractions here and there like usual, but nothing out of the norm. Not sure why, but I kind of feel like she plans on staying in there until right around 40 weeks.

Belly Button in or out? In, but looking like it might pop out any day now...

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Weekly WisdomAll first time mom's get nervous about being a new mom. I am SO excited to hold my little girl in my arms for the first time... but I am also getting a little nervous about whether or not I am going to know what I am doing. There are days when all I do is worry about if I will know how to do this or that the right way, and I read books about babies and search things online constantly. But after talking to a good friend this week, who is also a mom, she just laughed and said she felt that way too and told me to relax because everything just kind of falls into place and I (like all new moms) will figure it out as I go. So I am going to try to just not stress about it and instead just looked forward to meeting my little girl soon <3

Milestones: hmm... well I can't really think of any milestones that I have reached this week, but in general I am just so happy to finally be past all of the craziness that was going on in the beginning/middle of my pregnancy. It's nice to actually be able to just enjoy being pregnant and not have to worry about every little thing.
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Neely said...

You look great! I love that top!

Miss Chelsea said...

I have that same scarf!! haha

angela.kolachny said...

agreed, you do look great! you will be such an amazing mom, don't you worry! don't forget, our parents didn't know what they were doing when they had us, you learn as you go along:o)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You're looking great! It's getting so close!