Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago my family and friends threw me a beautiful baby shower and I wanted to share some of the pictures from it. (I meant to post this awhile ago, but kept getting too lazy to upload all of the pictures) It was such a special day and I really appreciated everyone being there to celebrate this time with me. 

We are extremely blessed and clearly Miss Kaylee is very loved already <3

Baby Shower 2.26.11
Some of my favorite Hokies came to town for the weekend

Such a cute diaper cake from my sister-in-law Lauren :)

SO many presents!




Loved the cute favors my mom got


With some of my bests from high school

with my mom<3

With both of the Kaylee's grandmothers! A huge thank you to both of them for putting together such an amazing shower :)


Make sure to check back tomorrow for even more pictures... I finally decided to get out my actual camera (the iphone just wasn't cutting it anymore haha) and take a couple pics of what we have done so far in the nursery :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Look at you!! You look fabulous :-) And allll of those presents? You girls are lucky! The cake looked SUPER cute too!

angela.kolachny said...

I love that pic of us all:o) I can't WAIT to meet Kaylee, she got SO spoiled at your shower! Btw, the favors rocked, I use my mug all the time!