Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

First I have to say just how very thankful I am to all of my family and friends who came to my baby shower this past weekend. It was such a nice shower and meant so much to both Vince and I. I really can't express enough just how much we really appreciate everything. (I plan on doing a post with pictures soon)

I am thankful that tomorrow is FRIDAY. I started a new position at work (which I am also thankful about), but the downside is that on Wednesday and Thursdays I have to drive to our Harrisburg office (which means I leave at 6:30am and get home after 7pm).. and I am not used to those hours yet, so I am exhausted. Can't wait to sleep in this weekend!

I am thankful for a husband who knows how to deal with my crazy up and down emotions... thank you hormones..

I am extremely thankful that we have an accountant do our taxes instead of using turbo tax. When I put in all of our info in turbo tax it came up that we would owe a small fortune (at least to us).. but thankfully when our accountant called to tell us our taxes were done, he was able to get them down by a TON.. which was a nice little surprise yesterday :)

As I mentioned in my last post, the builder started working on our house again which I am thankful for. NOW if only he could actually FINISH it sometime over the next few months I would be VERY thankful..

Our nursery furniture got delivered Tuesday and I am oh SO thankful that all of the bedding and everything put together looks just how I wanted it to! (as I type this I realize I should have taken some pictures... the rooms not done yet, but I will try to take some this weekend so you can at least see what it looks like so far

I am thankful for a dog who likes to take naps with me... since right now naps are one of my all time favorite things ;)

And lastly I am thankful to be sitting here with my baby kicking me as I type.. it reminds me of just how soon she will actually be here in my arms, and that I simply can't be thankful enough for <3


Happy Almost Friday Everyone :)



2 comments:

Neely said...

Accountants! Yes IM totes thankful for that too. Great post :)

choose to be happy blog said...

haha "thank you hormones"

i'm not pregnant, so what's my excuse?

anyways congrats again miss!