Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bloggers Block

So I have had a little case of writers blogger's block lately.

One reason being that I have been really busy the past couple of weeks with work and when I get home (I usually type up my posts the night before) I would rather just relax (or nap.. what can I say, pregnancy has turned me into an 80 yr old grandma) than think about something interesting to write about.

The second and main reason is that I feel like everything I want to post about revolves around either pregnancy or babies. I mean I could put up a post every single day (probably twice a day, seriously) about something related to that, but I'm sure you guys don't want to read about it ALL of the time and to be honest I didn't want this to become a baby blog 100% of the time. BUT since this blog is about me and my life, and right now my life is centered around being pregnant it makes it a little hard to avoid talking about it a lot.

So ANYWAYS... that is the reason for my current lack of writing... and since I like blogging and I can't think of much else other than babies these days, guess you are just going to have to read some more about it ;)

BUT I will promise to try to put in some posts about other topics too.. and to prove that I thought I would start with a post about my current obsessions (only non baby related ones of course! haha)

My Current Obessessions:

1. Starbucks Passion Iced Tea. Mmmm it is SO good. I'm not big on sweet tea so I always ask for mine unsweet (they just don't put the syrup in), but I'm sure it's just as good either way.



2. LIGHTS OUT. If you haven't seen this new show on FX and are looking for something that both you and your guy will like, then I totally recommend this! Vince and I both watch it every single week and talk about how good of a show it is. Basically it's just about a boxer who lost everything and is trying to make a comeback so he can provide for his family. It may not sound that great, but trust me it really is! (if you can find it on demand then I would try to go back and watch from the beginning)


3. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara. I ran out of the Bare Minerals Mascara that I usually use and while I was at Target last week I saw this on clearance and just grabbed it to use until I got a chance to go get the other one. Well, after using this the past week I LOVE it. It's cheaper (like seriously it was only about $5!), it works better, and I can get it anywhere instead of having to go to certain stores.


4. SPRING. I (probably like everyone else) am obsessing over the weather. I just CANNOT wait until it feels like Sring everyday! Tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and around 70 degrees, and just thinking about it puts me in such a good mood. If I could I would choose to live somewhere that you get that kind of weather all year long ;)

5. and last but most importantly My Little Man <3. Ty is by far my #1 obsession of all time. With Vince working nights I would get so lonely if he wasn't there, plus I get lots of quality time snuggling with him ;)


(Please excuse his messy hair.. he has an appointment at the groomers this weekend and he needs it done bad!)

I'll be back tomorrow with a bump update post (yep, back to talking about the baby already lol!)

OH and Hope you all are having a great St. Patty's Day!! Make sure to drink some green beer for me :)

3 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Would just like to say, you're totally doomed to have a baby blog :) it happens to all of us moms. The truth is? If it didnt turn into somewhat of that I'd be concerned, lol. SHE WILL BE YOUR LIFE. Of course you want to write about her, your experience with motherhood, hardships, fun times, and pictures galore. Its our nature as moms. Get used to it :)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oh I love your little man's messy hair. He's such a cutie pie!! And I do need to try that iced tea. The mascara I had but eventually didn't like it. :( Not sure why. :(

Have a great day.

Kate Neal Photo said...

I love hearing about the baby stuff. I will feel so prepared myself (hopefully, ha!) after reading all these blogs:o) & agree about that mascara...Def. a good "back-up" & just as good as some of the designer stuff!