Monday, March 21, 2011

Kaylee's Nursery

This weekend Vince and I worked a little bit more on the nursery and I thought I would share with you what we have done so far.

**Please note.. it is not painted because we are living in an apartment right now... BUT things with our house have finally started moving along and looks like they will be done building in July (thank goodness!), so then we will be able to really finish her room. However for now we are working with what we have and I think it's looking pretty cute ;)


I loved the saying on the diaper cake from my shower so I took it apart and framed it ;)


 



I thought this box was so pretty and it ended up being perfect for holding diapers and lotion/creams/etc on the changing table





Girl has more clothes than me ;) haha (and this probably isn't even half of them lol)


So that's it on the nursery for now. I found a wall decal with a cute saying that I want to put over the crib and I need to hang curtains, but other than that I doubt we will be doing much more to her room.

Once our house is finally done being built we plan to have most of the rooms painted before we move in, so the nursery will look more finished then. Plus her room will be quite a bit bigger in the house and I want to get a book shelf to put in there too.. but anyways for now I am happy with how it turned out (there's no sense going crazy with it just to use it for a few months before we move haha)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww, looks like you're all ready! Simply adorable :-D

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Love it. The bedding is just gorgeous. It'll be so nice once you're in your house and can paint & do all the final touches!

Unknown said...

i thought of you yesterday, i was at home goods and they had SO MUCH little girl stuff. i was so jealous! however, i would also be broke! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It all looks great!