Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Bump Updates

So I have seen a few different versions done of these pregnancy updates and I think they are cute and a good way to look back and remember what each week was like. So I am going to start doing this weekly (I probably wouldn't normally do it every single week, but since I only have about 7-8 weeks left I figured I might as well :))

**Please excuse the horrible picture. I am SO bad at taking my own photo! Apparently I can't keep my hand steady enough so it comes out so blurry. I normally have Vince take a picture for me, but since he wasn't around I had to take this myself. Next week I will try to get a better one!

How far along: between 32-33 weeks now (it's crazy how quickly this pregnancy is flying by!)

Total weight gain/loss: ughh this question is definitely my least favorite on the list, but as of now I have been consistently putting on a lb a week since about 18 weeks (before that I lost a lot in the beginning months and then finally got back to my original weight right about 4 months).. so that would make it a total of 14 lbs so far (and obviously I know that number is just going to continue to climb over the next couple months). Can't believe I just put that on the internet..

Maternity clothes: I actually wore my first pair of maternity dress pants to work yesterday. I finally gave in about 2 weeks ago and bought a pair of jeans too.. but mostly I wear either leggings with long sweaters or tights with dresses.

Stretch marks: as of now no (thank goodness!)... but I still have plenty of time for that to happen.. ugh

Sleep: not the best. My back hurts a lot when I lay down so I toss and turn a lot during the night... I feel bad because it keeps Vince up too. (sorry babe!)

Best moment this week: Our crib and dresser/changing table got delivered on Tuesday so I could finally start putting things together in her room! I REALLY need to stop being lazy and get out my actual camera so I can get some decent pictures, but for now you can see these I took on my camera phone of just the crib so I could send the pic to my mom haha. (once I get the rest of the room at least some what together I will post more)


Movement: All of the time and I love it. Even though, it is starting to hurt every once in awhile.. but still, I know this won't last much longer so I am trying to enjoy it while I can :)

Food cravings: people ask this all of the time, but really I haven't had any crazy cravings. The only thing that I seem to want all of the time is fruit... specifically oranges. For awhile there I was going through about a box and a half of clementines a week lol.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.. can't wait to be able to do that again!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, not really.

Gender: Girl :)

Labor Signs: Nothing crazy. The Dr said at my appointment last week that she is down and in position.. so I am noticing more pressure and a random contraction here or there, but nothing that has me calling the Dr's office yet. I want her to stay in there a bit longer :)

Belly Button in or out? In and praying it stays that way. Just ask Vince, this is something that has seriously worried me since day 1... I don't know why, but I am dreading the fact that it may pop out haha.

Wedding rings on or off? On. My hands have occassionally swollen, but not so much that I can't wear my rings.

Weekly Wisdom: Stop worrying about my weight. It's part of pregnancy and it has to happen, so just deal with it. I won't get to experience this very many times in my life, so stop stressing and just enjoy it. (but you can bet I will be worrying about it again after she comes out and I have to start getting ready for bathing suit season! haha)

Milestones: Getting past week 32. With some of the issues we were having earlier on, the Dr just kept saying as long as we could get to that point I could let out a sigh of relief. So, it's very nice to know that I can relax and stop counting the days until week 32 ;)

******

Well that's it for this week! Hope you all have a great weekend... Happy Friday! :)





5 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I love your crib bedding! Very cute

Kate Neal Photo said...

I agree, it is SO cute! & you look GREAT<3

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

You've done great in the weight department so far so DONT worry..

and that bedding is beautiful!! You'll have to get some light-blocking window treatments. The darker, the better ;) Trust me! Target sells them, so does pottery barn, etc. They are awesome to pull shut during naps, etc.

Love love love it!

angela.kolachny said...

wow your bedding turned out so great! I think it looks great with the darker wood, how pretty!

geez jenna you look amazing! I can't believe you are due next month! can't wait to meet miss kaylee!

Sarah said...

How precious you look with your bump! The bedding and crib are adorable:)