Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ABC's

I saw this over on Kelly's blog and thought I would copy and join in ;)

A. Age: 25 (26 in June)

B. Bed size: Currently a queen, but we already have a new king bedroom set on layaway for as soon as we get into our new place and I can't wait.. Vince and I both definitely need our own space when we sleep lol

C. Chore you dislike: I'm going to have to agree with Kelly on this one and saying ironing dress shirts for Vince (so I no longer even try, he takes it all to the dry cleaner instead haha)

D. Dogs: I LOVE dogs. I have had a dog around since the day I was born and couldn't imagine a house without one. Currently our little Maltese Ty is our one and only (and we love him like crazy, he is like our child), but we would like a golden retriever at some point too.


E. Essential start to your day: I lay in bed playing with my phone while Vince showers every morning.. I need that extra 20 minutes to really wake-up before I start getting ready.
 
F. Favorite color: hmm.. I normally say blue, but with all of the pink baby stuff around lately I think I may be leaning more towards that ;)
 
G. Gold or silver: Silver
 
H. Height: 5'6"
 
I. Instruments you play(ed): In elementary school I played violin for like 3 months. Instruments just weren't my thing and I was horrible... but I would love to be able to play the piano.
 
J. Job title: Event planning and Account Receivables. Odd combo I know, but it's what I do. I started as a marketing rep and event planner for the company, but when they needed someone to help in accounting recently I switched into that and stopped the marketing part. I actually really like it.
 
K. Kids: One on the way :)

L. Live: Currently in Exton, PA (about 30 mins outside Philly)

M. Mom’s name: Debra

N. Nicknames: let's see.. mom calls me Ladybug, Vince calls me Jennifer or BG, and friends from college call me JT 

O. Overnight hospital stays: One in high school.. and once this baby decides to come I guess I will get another overnight hospital stay ;)

P. Pet peeves: food smacking and chomping on gum. Ugh seriously makes me so annoyed, I can't stand it.

Q. Quote from a movie: hmm.. this is a hard one... I like a lot of movie quotes, but the first thing that comes to my mind are all of the good sappy love quotes from the notebook like..

"They didn't agree on much, in fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time, and they challenged each other every day, but despite their differences they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other"

ooh I love really do love that movie.


S. Siblings: I have a sister Samantha, who is 8 years younger than me, and is one of my absolute favorite people and best friend ever.. love her to piece ;)

(picture from her prom last April.. I have newer photos but this is all I had on my phone haha)

I also have another half sister Brittnee (18) and step brother Sean (26), who I unfortunately don't get to see very often.
 
T. Time you wake up: 7am during the week and we are usually up around 8 on the weekends.
 
U. Underwear: yes I wear them..
 
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel sprouts are really one of the only vegetables I can think of that I don't eat.

W. What makes you run late: hopefully nothing, I absolutely hate being late anywhere.

X. X-rays you’ve had: way too many to list

Y. Yummy food you make: hmm.. I like to cook full meals, but I would say my favorite things to make (and probably some of the best things I make) are appetizers. I love having people over and just doing a bunch of different appetizers.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Pandas. Not sure why, but they have always been my favorite animal to see at the zoo.

Well that's all for now! Hope you are having a good week.. Happy Hump Day! :)

2 comments:

angela.kolachny said...

learned something new, you like pandas! this was fun:o) love the pic of ty, hes so sweet!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I honestly can't even remember the last time I ironed something, that's how much I hate that chore!