Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weekly Bump Update

Not too much has changed since last week, but since I only have a couple more weeks to be doing this I figured I might as well ;)


Belly pic from our maternity shoot with katie! :)


How far along: 38 weeks... how is that even possible?!

Total weight gain/loss: At this weeks appointment I was at a total of 21lbs... not fabulous, but is what it is. (but on a good note.. Kaylee was measuring more on track this week.. at my past 2 appts she was measuring really small but now she is measuring only a couple weeks behind so that made the dr feel better about it

Maternity clothes: Same as always.. I wear maternity pants, but try to make my other clothes work without having to buy a bunch of maternity stuff

Stretch marks: none as of now... that could easily change at the rate at which I feel I am growing haha

Sleep: This week has actually been a little better. I fall asleep pretty fast and don't wake up for about 4-5 hours before having to get up to pee (at one point I swear I was up every 2-3 hours all night long).

Best moment this week: Not baby related, but talking to one of my best friends from college for over an hour the other night. We are both so busy it's hard to really catch up, but when we do it always puts a smile on my face.

Movement: All of the time.

Food cravings: Same as usual, nothing crazy.. still eating apples all of the time.

What I miss: being able to paint my own toes without them looking like a child did them... but plus side to that is I now have an excuse to get pedicures more often ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: no

Gender: girl
Labor Signs: A couple, but nothing that has me racing to the hospital yet.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Weekly Wisdom: There's no point stressing about things that you can't control. Not really baby related, but lately the drama with the builder for our house is just really getting to me and I have to keep reminding myself to step back and let our lawyer deal with it (which is definitely easier said than done).

Milestones: Right now I kind of feel like every day is a milestone... just one day less until I finally get to my little girl <3

1 comment:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I think I never mentioned it but I love the name you chose for your little one. And your weekly wisdom is just what we all need, every single day. ;)

xoxo