Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bump Update

I haven't done a bump update the past couple of weeks because I felt like I didn't have any new answers.. so I thought spacing them out a bit would help a little.


(vince took this on his phone after work yesterday.. I didn't realize he was ready to take it otherwise I would have at least smiled haha) 
 
How far along: I will be 37 weeks this week

Total weight gain/loss: do I have to answer this still? ughh... 19lbs as of last week, so that means I'm probably around 20lbs this week...

Maternity clothes: I wear maternity pants.. but now that it's starting to get warmer I can start wearing my normal summer flowy dresses instead (which is SO much cuter and more comfortable!)

Stretch marks: none so far.. fingers crossed it stays that way..

Sleep: what sleep? haha.. not sure the last time that I woke up feeling like I got a good nights sleep.. oh well, not complaining I know it's just part of the process.

Best moment this week: hasn't actually happened yet.. but this weekend Katie, a friend of mine from high school, is coming to take maternity pictures for me! I am really excited.. I haven't been good at taking bump pics and Vince and I don't have a single picture of him and I that shows my belly. The last one we took was at Christmas and I wasn't really showing then.. so I am really looking forward to having some of us together too.

Movement: all day long :)

Food cravings: nothing crazy

What I miss: being able to clean the house without getting out of breath. I was scrubbing the tub the other day and thought I was going to pass out hahaha

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really

Gender: girl <3
Labor Signs: a couple contractions, but nothing that has made me call the doctor or anything like that yet.

Belly Button in or out? Still in as of now..

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Weekly Wisdom: Really making sure to just enjoy the time I get to spend with just Vince. It won't be long until we won't be able to just sit around the two of us doing nothing that often anymore ;)

Milestones: officially making it to full term this week! There was a time the Dr's didn't think I would get this far, so it's such a nice relief to finally be at this point.

2 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

You look awesome girl. :) Even without a smile. ;) Haha.

xoxo

Kate Neal Photo said...

I agree...You look ready & at peace<3