Thursday, April 28, 2011

My LAST Bump Update

 Tomorrow (April 29th) is my due date, so I am officially 40 weeks pregnant. Obviously, I am still pregnant... but if nothing happens over the next week then on Friday May 6th I will be induced. (OMG! Still can't believe only 1 more week left at the most!) SO, I am happy to say that this will be my very last bump update :)


I took this right after work today. Please excuse the messy bed.. I'm 9 months pregnant I don't feel like making it anymore (Might as well still use that excuse while I can..)

How far along:40 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Well last week I was 25lbs (eek!).. but then at this weeks appointment I lost 4lbs. So somewhere between 21-25lbs total. My appts are always the same day and same time each week.. so this just goes to show how easily my weight goes up and down depending on my swelling is at the time.

Maternity clothes: This is getting harder now that it's getting hot.. I don't have any maternity shorts so I wear a lot of dresses right now

Stretch marks: Not sure how, but I have managed to not get any yet.. but I still have another week so you never know..

Sleep:I sleep ok.. it kind of changes on a nightly basis.

Best moment this week: I was off on Tuesday and Vince took a half day and we spent the afternoon going to my Dr's appointment, walking around the mall, and then going out to dinner. It was a very simple day, but it was nice to just spend a little time together just the two of us <3

Movement:All day long. Even though I am SO ready to have her actually here.. I am definitely going to miss feeling those little kicks.

Food Cravings: Nothing Really.

What I miss: my summer clothes.. hopefully I will be fitting back into them shortly ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: no

Gender: girl

Labor Signs: Not as many as I wish there were.

Belly Button in or out? In, but oh so close to becoming an outie...

Wedding rings on or off? On.(my feet swell some every now and then, but my hands haven't been too bad at all)

Weekly Wisdom: No sense getting impatient and worrying about when she will decide to come.. she will be here whenever she is ready.

Milestones: Knowing that at some point in the next 7 days I am FINALLY going to meet my little girl is a HUGE milestone ;)
 

3 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

You look great for being full term!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

This is sooo exciting. And you look amazing!!!

xoxo

Jen said...

That is SO exciting that you know at most you have 7 days left! Final Countdown! You look fab girl :)