Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Hubby

I am not one to write sappy love letters online (nothing against them! I just prefer to write them in cards for him only), but I did want to at least wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my husband, my best friend, and the soon to be daddy to our little girl <3

(image from here)
I love you and I hope you have a great day.

******

On a completely random note.. today I smiled when I got to work and opened up my planner (yes and I still have a planner, I keep everything in my calendar on my phone too.. but something about having it written out I can't seem to give up lol) and saw at the top of the month for April I had written "Baby Month" back when I first got the planner at the beginning of the year. I can't believe it's already April and my little one will be here SO soon... crazy how fast these 9 months flew by!



Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and has a good week!

2 comments:

Kate Neal Photo said...

That is seriously adorable:o)

angela.kolachny said...

happy birthday vince!!!! give the belly a kiss for me, can't wait to meet kaylee!