Sunday, April 10, 2011

Maternity Portraits (Part 1)

Yesterday afternoon a friend of mine from high school who is starting her own photography business came over to our place and took some BEAUTIFUL maternity pictures for us. We had SO much fun working with her and are so happy with the way the pictures turned out!

Here are just a few of them for now.. I will post more later on :) 
(and please make sure to check out Kate's photography blog HERE!)









A HUGE thank you to Katie for these pictures.. I absolutely LOVE them! <3

6 comments:

Marian said...

Oh my goodness...these are perfect!! In love with them all

Jen said...

Oh these are beautiful! I love love love them!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

theyre beautiful!! I love the bottom left one! Super cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Such beautiful photos!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Gorgeous pictures!
Love the Phillies' shirt. :)

xoxo

Lindsey said...

these turned out so well! love them