Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So What Wednesday


Today I decided to join in the "So What Wednesday" posts today. Make sure to link up over at Shannon's page!

So what if I haven't been a good blogger this week. I'll admit that I've just been lazy and just didn't have anything overly interesting to talk about.

So what if I laid out meat to cook yesterday and then Vince ended up having the night off so we ordered take out and played wii instead. I can always cook tonight.. if I feel like it..

So what if I have cried at least once a day for the past week. It's usually over something random like a tv show I'm watching, talking about meeting my little girl, or yesterday I literally had tears down my face just from laughing so hard. What can I say, these hormones are crazyyy.

So what if I spend a ridiculous amount of time each day reading the boards on TheBump.com. Apparently I find it extremely addicting to read questions from other pregnant people.

So what if I'm not excited for the big Easter family dinner at my MIL's house. I know all I am going to hear the whole time is everyone saying how they can't believe I'm still pregnant. If I was past my due date I would understand it more, but seriously people I'm not even late yet!

So what if I walk across the hall to my office managers office multiple times a day to get something out of her candy jar.

So what if all I think about during the day at work is going home, putting on sweats, and lounging with Ty. It's my favorite part of the day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥ Oh.. Nice post.)) Love your blog.)) ♥

Lindsey said...

i do that ALL the time with meat.. i lay it out or thaw it and it never gets cooked! speaking of which i did that with talapia last week and its still in its closed container in the fridge - should probably go throw that away!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh what wii game did ya'll play!!

Miss Chelsea said...

I wish I was near your office managers candy jar

Amanda said...

It was so dangerous when my admin assistant put out her easter candy. Thank goodness her desk is far from mine, ha! The same cannot be said for the cookies in the break room this morning :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love the last one! I'm right there with you. Hope the dinner goes well.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love the last one! I'm right there with you. Hope the dinner goes well.