Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fast Forward

So now that I have finally posted about Kaylee's birth, lets fast forward a few months.

I think the easiest and fastest way to catch you up is to just show you in pictures. SO here is a little recap of Kaylee's first 3 months ;)

I can't believe how quickly she has grown and just completely changed from the little bitty newborn she was!
First family picture 5.6.11

My little peanut ;)

Ty meeting Kaylee for the first time.. OMG look how TINY she was!!

I seriously forgot how much hair she used to have... hope it grows back in soon! haha

First trip to St. Louis to visit my family at 3 weeks old

First starting to try to smile at 5 weeks

6 weeks and cute as can be ;)
2 months old and getting sick of taking pictures already lol


10 weeks old and losing lots of hair

First beach trip at 12 weeks


Dinner with Daddy at 3 months <3
Kaylee's Christening 8.7.11 (13 weeks old)

3 Generations

And that should just about catch you up! I have really enjoyed being able to stay home with my baby girl the past 3 months. I am back to work now and trying to balance working full time and being a mom. So far it's going pretty good, but more on that later.

Hope you enjoyed the little photo recap, I can't believe my baby will already be 14 weeks old this Friday! Where does the time go??

No comments: