Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF!

It's FINALLY Friday! This week has seemed to really drag on for some reason and I am SO looking forwarded to finally having a weekend with nothing to do! (It's the first time in awhile for us!)

Vince works tonight so it will just be me and my favorite little lady hanging out all night. Then tomororw we are going to stay at home just the 3 of us and have a relaxing night in. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me ;) I want to try a new recipe for dinner, just need to look through some of my cookbooks and find one first! haha I also assume we are probably going to spend most of the night watching LOST. We never watched it while it was airing, but then last year bought season 1 randomly and started watching it. Since then we have been hooked.  We are on season 4 now and I always get excited to finally have time to sit down and watch it with Vince.

Anyways, I hope you all had a good week and enjoy the weekend! Happy Friday :)

No comments: