Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday






{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?

Well currently there's Keeping up with the Kardasians, Bachelor Pad, The Challange, Project Runway, True Blood and of course my favorite Big Brother. Yes, I know I have way too many. My DVR is constantly full.

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?

NO. At least not on Vince. I don't really care about what other guys do. Vince had his pierced in high school and I was so happy when he took them out!

{three} do you have dish or comcast?

Comcast.

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
 
I read the other day that navy is the "fall color" this year. Not sure if it's true, but if so I am all about it.  I like navy better than black and actually just bought a navy blazer from express the other week.  
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?

I would learn to do gymnastics. Be a real gymnast, good enough for the olympics. I could do your basic tumbling when I was younger, but nothing crazy. I LOVE watching the summer olympics, I think what they can do is amazing.

{six} red or white wine?

Red. Cabernet Sauvignon is my fav... mmmm..

{seven} what type of food is your favorite?

Mexican. No doubt about it. I would eat it every day of the week if I could.

{eight} hp or mac?

Mac. I used a Mac throughout college, but then got a hp a couple of years ago. Now Vince and I want to switch and get a Mac instead. Love them.

{nine} what color is your bedroom?

The bedding is a mixture of creams, browns, and light green. The walls are a dark tanish/light brown type of color. I need to take a picture because it looks much better than it sounds ha.

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?

Excerise classes of any kind. I much prefer taking a class over just running on a treadmill. (not that I have much time to get the gym between work and the baby.. I need to get back into a routine asap)

No comments: