Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Already?!

We had a really fun time this weekend, but boy am I tired today! Our Halloween party Saturday went well, we had over 30 people there (I was a little worried it would be too crowded, but it turned out fine lol). Unfortunately the Phils lost their game during the party, so that was a bit of a downer.. but other than that everything turned out great! Here's a picture of the Mr and I dressed in our Watchmen Costumes (if you don't know the movie, we were Rorschach and Silk Spectre haha)




I was pretty proud of my cookies too haha:



On Sunday we went to our neighbors house for a little Eagles party and then we were supposed to be going on our hot air balloon ride later in the afternoon. However, to my great disappointment, they cancelled it :( They said it was  because of the weather... it may have been a little cloudy in the morning, but by the afternoon it was GORGEOUS. (we think they cancelled it because they wanted to watch the games instead) So anyways hopefully we can get it rescheduled soon, because I can't wait to go!  

Alright, well unfortunately it is Monday and since I have already wasted the first hour of my day getting updated on emails and blogs I guess I better start actually working... but hope everyone has a great week!  

2 comments:

Kelly said...

WAY cute costumes! Hope you had a great weekend! :-)

Madeleine said...

those cookies look awesome!!!