Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Many Imperfections

So I am following Katie's lead and making a list of my imperfections (this is not all of them by any means lol)..


I eat like crap as much as I try not to... I always say I am going to cut back on the junk food, but it never lasts more than a week and I am back to eating whatever I want whenever I want.

I have a really good job that I actually like and I can even make my own schedule, yet I still always want to go back to school and start all over, even though I have no idea what I would really want to go back for.

I hate giving my dog a bath... hate it... so instead I take him to the groomers about every 3 weeks and waste money on something i could seriously do myself.

I despise cleaning floors.. i think yesterday was the first time in MONTHS since i have done my floors... THANKFULLY my husband doesn't mind it and he does all of the floors in our house every week without complaining.

I have actually gotten decent at cooking and sometimes I even like doing it. but I still come home from work and get lazy and order dinner WAY more often than I should.

I had to stop taking birth control because it was causing me to have high blood pressure (which is absurd at 24).. and since I stopped my skin has been RIDICULOUS.. I hate it, it's embarrassing and no matter what I try it doesn't get any better.. I feel like I am 15 all over again..

I like tanning. I know it's bad for you and I honestly have not been in months because of that, but I know I will start going again, because I really do feel better about the way I look when I am tan.

I went to the Dr Friday and was told I need to go to physical therapy for 4-6 weeks because of some problems I am having with my foot and I was secretly happy to have an excuse to not have to work out... pathetic because I just started an exercise class that I actually enjoy going to...

I am organized to a fault. My closet is separated by season and THEN each season is in order based on color... our DVDs are all in alphabetical order... my shoes are in order of heal size... seriously the list could go on and on

I am obsessed with celebrity gossip... it really is a problem. I have about 4 different gossip sites i check multiple times a day. It drives Vince crazy.

I have a tooth that is killing me. I know I have a cavity, but I HATE the dentist and am trying to put off going as much as possible... I am like a little child when it comes to having to go the dentist.


And while this list could go on and on and on, I have to get up off the couch and get dressed for our HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE! Yay :) I will definitely post pics later. Happy Sunday! <3

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

:)

I hate the dentist. Dread it. Cancel it OFTEN.

also, I was wondering where your hot air balloon took off from? I saw a few out today getting ready to leave and thought about you! I also thought about how AWESOME of a day it is that you get to have up in the air!! lucky ;)

Lulu in D.C. said...

I hope you had a great time on your hot air balloon ride! What a great gift!