Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wishful Wednesday



'I wish' .... I never had to do the laundry again!

Ugh, laundry. I hate the whole process. Dragging is down stairs, separating it, folding it, dragging it back upstairs, and then putting it away. And the worst part... it never ends... even the moment you finish you still have laundry to throw right back into the basket, even if its just the clothes you are wearing. 
 

 
 
Thank goodness I have a husband who doesn't mind helping with it, otherwise who knows how often it would actually get done ;-)



(join in the "Wishful Wednesday" posts at Seattle Smith's blog)

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am really good at LOADING the washer and then don't enjoy the rest!! Keep that hubby around!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

love the quote! i am searching for a laundry fairy, i will send her your way when found!

Kelly said...

Oh gah, HATE laundry too! I wrote in my WW that by Wednesday my laundry still isn't folded and today is well... Thursday and that still is the fact :-( Oh well! Hope you're having a Friday Eve, and I passed along an award to you on my blog! :-)