Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Me Monday



I did not get excited to watch the 2 hr special about Khloe Kardashian's wedding last night... I did not enjoy every minute of it. Nope not me!

I did not freak out when I found out we have mice at our work... I did not then proceed to sit in my office with my legs curled up in my chair and then jump at the smallest sounds, because OMG it could be a mouse!

I did not practically go through withdrawal this weekend when we ran out of diet green tea, and then run out on my lunch break today to go get more... I would never be addicted to tea like that..

I did not buy a bunch of wrapping paper, ribbons, and boxes today, I am not that excited for Christmas.. OK who am I kidding, I cannot wait! LOL

While at the orthopedics office I did not talk my way out of having to wear a boot on my foot and promise to be very careful and not use my foot other than walking and then I did not consider going to my Monday exercise class today.. nope I always listen to exactly what the Dr says. (thankfully my husband is a better patient than I am and convinced me that I should take it easy at least for a little bit)

I am not counting down the days until we get to see New Moon (yes we already have tickets) and I do not get excited every time I see the commercial for it. Nope not me..

I did not get super excited today when Vince and I finally booked our May vacation to DISNEY..  I do not smile every time I think about it. I am an adult and wouldn't get that excited about going to Disney World. (but seriously I can't wait! I used to live in Florida and went all the time as a kid, but haven't been in years and think it will be so much fun to go with just Vince... and look where we are staying..)




(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

No comments: