Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Too Cute Not to Share..

Our 5 year old nephew Pierce just started kindergarten this year and my mom's friends is one of the teacher's aides. So every once in awhile she will snap a picture of him on her phone and send it to me along with a little message (which I of course pass on to the rest of the family). I thought these two messages were too cute not to share:


This one made me laugh and the message said he fell asleep during a very loud bingo game... haha



Then I got this one this morning and it made me smile... the message said, "He looks like Vince and I want to take him home! Plus he is like a king when he walks down the hallway everyone knows and loves him. Teachers and students. High fives and hugs the whole way." so sweet :)


4 comments:

angela.kolachny said...

wow he DOES look a lot like Vince!! very cute:o) what a little man!

Unknown said...

That is too fricken cute, falling asleep playing bingo!!!! haha! Cute!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

aww what a cutie boy ;)

Mindi said...

He is so cute!! How fun of her to do that!