Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me Monday




Vince and I did not have a fun weekend of Christmas shopping (which did not include listening to Christmas music in the car), eating, drinking, going out with friends, and seeing New Moon.

I did not make plans to see New Moon again with my sister before evening seeing it the first time. (I did not really enjoy the movie, even if the book was better)

Vince and I did not go look at puppies on Saturday, we are not considering getting a friend for Ty. Nope not me, I am smart enough to know I don't need another puppy.. (but really Ty would LOVE a friend!)

I am not counting down the hours until noon on Wednesday. I am not that excited about having some time off work.

I am not getting ready to head to the grocery store to get stuff for appetizers to take to my mother-in-laws on Thursday. I am not looking forward to eating all that good food. (I am also not somewhat sad to be celebrating Thanksgiving without my family for the first time ever)

I am not starting to feel sick today and I am not praying that it's nothing. It would not completely suck to be sick on Thanksgiving.

I am not planning on getting up at 4am on Black Friday to go shopping. My husband was not the best and offered to get up on his day off and go with me, without me even having to ask. I am not one of those crazy shoppers who stands outside the store in the cold while its still dark just waiting for the doors to open... nope not me.

I am not amazed that Sunday will already be our 1 year anniversary. I do not feel like we just got married. I am not super excited about going to spend the night Saturday at the hotel where we had our reception. I also did not get the baker to make us another red velvet cake with white chocolate mouse filling for our anniversary. My mouth is not watering just thinking about it... ;-)

 


(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

3 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

1. new moon was so good!
2. happy anniversary! having a year under your belt feels so good :)
3. We go to the midnight black friday sales...so...I understand your crazyness. I bring Declan to hold my bags. ;)
4. Feel better, it would be a SIN to be sick on thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I wanna see new moon!!!!!!


Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go to black friday; but only if I have some money..Ugh!

Feel better SOON!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I wish I was going to be able to shop on Black Friday morning... I will *not* be working 12am-8am because of a new policy at my job. Seriously, I went to college for this?

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com