Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Thankfulness


  
I just saw that 2 of my fellow Hokies (Michelle and Madeleine) both recently posted an A to Z list of things they are thankful for... since Thanksgiving is next week I thought I would copy their good idea :)

A - Avacados... mmm, love them.
B - Blackberry. Blogs. Bubble baths. All things I am obsessed with.
C - Computers. How would we get through a day without them?
D - Disney and the trip we have planned to go there in May!
E - Evite.com. It makes all the events I plan for work a little bit easier
F - Family. I miss mine and am so thankful they are coming to visit soon!
G - Gossip Girl. Vince and I are both hooked to that show.
H - Hot tea and heated seats on cold mornings.
I - IPOD
J - Juicy Couture Perfume... it's my current favorite.
K - Kaitlin, my best friend :)
L - Leggings. Can't get of enough of them. 
M  - Mascara. Couldn't go a day without it.
N - New Moon. Thankful it's finally coming out this weekend!
O - Online shopping.

P - Perez Hilton. How else would I stay caught up with all  of the current celebrity gossip?
Q - Quiet neighbors. We live in a townhouse and I have never heard a single noise from the families on either side of us.
R - Relaxing and reading a good book.
S - Sunglasses. One of my favorite accessories.
T - Target. I can spend hours shopping there.
U - Uggs. They may not be the cutest pair of shoes I own, but definitely the most comfortable.
V - Vince. He's such a good hubby ;-)
W - White fluffy dogs... especially mine
X - Xmas. (give me a break, these last few letters are hard)
Y - Yummy food on Thanksgiving.
Z - Zumba exercise classes. So much fun, I go twice a week... if you haven't already I suggest you give it a try! 



8 comments:

Madeleine said...

YAY!! I love your list!! :) I was hoping you would do one too!

Unknown said...

I adore this idea, and will definately be stealing it. ;)

Your list is awesome! +D

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

This as so fun! I may have to copy you :)

krislyn. said...

Love target and uggs!

I have never tried Zumba but I've heard some fantastic things about it. =)

L said...

Cute idea Im definitely copying the list =) Your post was cute Gossip Girl and leggings are the best!

Michelle said...

Yay! So glad you copied us. I love our blogs!! :)

Kelly said...

I've been working on my Thanksgiving ABC for a few weeks now (I'm gonna post on Thanksgiving Day I think). Harder than I thought! :-S I TOTALLY wish I had a Zumba class to attend so I could use your "Z" idea, haha! Now I'm STUCK as can be! :-)

Mindi said...

This is so cute! i'm gonna copy as well an link you on my post!! :)