Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanks Mindi :)



A big thanks to Mindi at a Part of Me for giving me this awesome award! It was such a nice little Saturday surprise! Make sure to check out her blog as well! :)

The rules for this award are really simple:

* Display the award logo.
* Nominate bloggers that make you feel comfy or warm inside and link to their blogs.
(Not sure what the original number was so I just picked a few)
* Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.
* Link to the person from whom you received the award.


So I would like to pass this lovely award to following ladies:

Lindsey at Lulu in DC





Hope everyone is having a great Saturday <3





4 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww, so sweet :-) Thanks!! I will definitely pass it on this Monday. Right now I'm toooo busy with baking those cookies and then we'll be entertaining friends/family until tomorrow night. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thank you so much! I haven't seen this award yet .... the idea of keep sharing the love is so fun to me!

Unknown said...

Thats a really cool concecpt :)

Mindi said...

No problem! It's so fun to get these things! :)