Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday




I did not moan and groan about having to get up for work this morning. I was not extremely jealous that Vince has off today. I would never complain about working.. nope not me.

I did not go shopping at King of Prussia on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I was not proud of myself for getting half of my christmas gifts done :)

I did not get teary eyed at the Princess Diana exhibit in the city this weekend.. I am never that emotional, especially not in public. nope not me. (side note: if you live near Philly and haven't gone yet, definitely go before it closes it was really good!)

My mother-in-law and I were not so busy talking on the train ride home from Philly that we missed our stop. I did not then complain when she said we would just walk the few miles back to the previous stop. I was not relieved that her sister called right as we started walking and offered to come pick us up... I would never be that lazy about walking 3 miles. nope not me.

I do not currently have a countdown in my office for Thanksgiving (9 days) and Christmas (39 days) and I do not get excited to come in and cross another day off each morning. (I also do not have a countdown for when we see New Moon on Sunday - 6 days)

I did not stay up reading late again last night. I am not exhausted and regretting that decision today.

I am not disobeying my Dr and wearing heels today. He did not tell me I couldn't wear them for 2 months. Nope, I always follow Dr's orders. (but in my defense, I am dressed in a knee length pencil skirt and it just looks weird with flats, besides I am in my office most of today so it's not like I am really walking in heels much


I am not looking forward to the happy hour event on Thursday that I put together for work. I am not already trying to think of something cute to wear for it. nope not me.


(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooh, I have a countdown on my office calendar too, each day is just a jumble of different numbers :-) I wouldn't 100% give up heels either btw, hope you're having a great day!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Ohh i'm a countdown girl too.

also, I'm seeing New Moon Friday! I know someone at the theater who got us VIP tickets so we can get in early and not have to fight the crowds. Pretty cool, huh?

I won't spoil it for you ;)

angela.kolachny said...

yeaaaaaaaaaa for New Moon! I'm so excited! My mom got me tickets for the Princess Diana exhibit for my bday, I can't wait to go with her! I'm glad its a wonderful as she once was. She has been my idol since I was a little girl, I'm still trying to get married to Prince William! hahaha:o) Happy Monday!!

Unknown said...

Awesome not me monday post! It was the highlight of my day, making my monday...ah, okay. lol

hi, my name is Ali. I'm your new follower, by the way. haha.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

First time visitor! You have a beautiful blog!

I am *always* staying up late to read (or blog!) and *always* saying that I won't do it again... until the next night!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com