Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Weekend :)

So glad it is FINALLY Friday! :) I have had a pretty long week and am very excited about having a relaxing weekend haha. My only real plan is seeing New Moon on Sunday afternoon (and of course watching Twilight again sometime before then lol). I had originally bought tickets for then because I wanted to avoid the craziness of Friday and Saturday night, but after talking to my sister who saw it last night I really wish I was seeing it today! 




Well hope everyone has a great weekend and if you see New Moon let me know what you think! :)

4 comments:

Mindi said...

I am right there with you! I so want to see this movie before the weekend ends! Funny thing is, my husband even read all the books! He wants to go as well-yay! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm dying to see this movie!!! Everyone I know has or is planning to see it! Oh! We are so broke, and the hubby wants to see it to..But, we just cannot do it right now.

Mindi said...

Jenna! Come to my blog, I've given you an award! :)

Michelle said...

I absolutely LOVED new moon!! It was a million times better than twilight. I was awesomely surprised that I LOVED everything about it (except the weird floating part when Bella almost drowns). Hope you liked it too!!