Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Newest Obsession..

One Tree Hill.

It has always been one of those shows that I will watch here and there if nothing else is on, but never something I watch consistently. Until recently that is. I started watching it more frequently on SOAPnet lately (one of my favorite channels by the way) and got completely hooked.



So, I decided rather than watch the reruns on TV, I would go buy the seasons on DVD so that I can actually see it all from the beginning. It was a fabulous idea. I get excited to watch a couple episodes after work while I make dinner and relax. It has since moved up from a show I kind of like, but have no idea whats going on to a show that I love and can't wait to watch.



If you aren't already a fan, I definitely recommend you watch a couple episodes.. but I must warn you it's easy to become addicted ;-)

4 comments:

Marian said...

Oh my goodness, I love SOAPnet....and I love how they play reruns of One Tree Hill. Sort of makes me want to wake up early on Saturday and Sunday morning to catch it:)

Aubrey said...

I'm so in love with One Tree Hill. I picked it up at the beginning of season 5 and liked it so much that my Mister bought me the first 4 seasons on DVD. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Carrie said...

I used to LOVE this show in college, but I stopped watching it after I graduated. Maybe I should Netflix it and see what I've been missing?

Jamie said...

Yay! I'm always so happy when a new person discovers the awesomeness of OTH!

I started watching this show on DVD just a couple years ago and I was hooked. I got my husband hooked too. I love everything about the show. Especially the crazy, unrealisticness of it all!