Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am not a little grumpy today because it is a rainy Monday. blah..

I did not have a really good time this weekend with Vince and some of our friends. We did not get a little competitive while playing video games at Dave and Busters until 1am. We did not use our points at the end to buy Ty a stuffed dog that is 3 times his size. He did not growl and bark at the stuffed dog the first half hour we bought it home. 

Vince and I did not spend Saturday afternoon shopping, looking at houses, and driving around singing loudly to old rap songs (ex. Nelly's air force ones). 

We didn't spend the rest of the night at home watching 2 movies, drinking wine, and playing games either. It was not the perfect and relaxing alone time we needed after usually having weekends packed with random things we have to do. 

I do not have a very thoughtful mother-in-law who showed up at my house yesterday with 4 dresses she got me on sale at Lord and Taylor, I was not super excited when they all fit perfectly. I will not be wearing them for all of the different weddings we have this summer. 

I am not looking forward to the ski trip I have been planning for work on Friday. I will not be making a big pitcher of bloody mary's for everyone riding the bus to the mountain. I do not think that it is awesome that this is the kind of thing I do for a living. 

I am not a little nervous about the new workout routine Vince and I are starting tomorrow morning. (mainly because I know I am going to be pretty sore the first few days haha)

I am not glad that Monday is almost over so that it is one less day until the weekend rolls back around ;)



(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

3 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

WOW--seriously? A mother in law that shops for you!?? That is awesome!

Carrie said...

That sounds like a perfect weekend. I look forward to weekends without big plans as well. Your Saturday night sounds so nice. I love nights like that with Nick!

angela.kolachny said...

wow that was really sweet of Betsy! glad your weekend was fun, lets get together soon! xo