Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ty's Favorite Things

I was looking through my camera tonight and I realized that about 90% of my pictures are of Ty. (I can only imagine what it will be like when I have kids!) Since I really have nothing else to do with all of these pictures, I figured I would share some of them on my blog. (lucky you, lol)

So, here are some of Ty's favorite things to do ;)

lounging on the back of the couch
 

giving daddy kisses

barking at the scary stuffed dog

playing with his favorite toy... an empty water bottle (at least it's cheap! haha)

getting his belly rubbed

watching the neighbors

and relaxing with mom after a long day (being a puppy is a really hard job..)

And all of these are just the past week or so (imagine how many I actually have!).. 

Hope you all have had a good week! I am sure we are all glad tomorrow is FRIDAY! 

I will be on a ski trip for work so since I wont be posting tomorrow I just wanted to say HAPPY WEEKEND blog friends, hope you have a good one :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Have a great weekend!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I always say that before you have kids, your pets ARE your kids and honestly--I have SOOOOO many pictures and videos of Mac it's not even funny! But, such is life and its fun :)

Have a great time!

Madeleine said...

OH MY GOD. that dog just melted my heart - Ty kissing Vince is priceless!! I take just as many pics of sienna (as you know from my blog!) - please post more! that pup is precious!!!!

Katie S said...

He is sooo cute...My dog loves all those things too...Other than the water bottle, he's afraid of them, but loves the caps :)

Carrie said...

Looks like Ty has a pretty good life! I love the picture of him on his tiptoes giving kisses!