Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Funday

It's Sunday and I'm really sleepy. (Guess playing games with friends until 3am will do that haha) Vince and Ty are actually passed out on the couch next to me right now, but I know if I fall asleep now I wont want to get up to go to Sunday family dinner.... sooo I am blogging instead to help keep me awake haha.


And I just saw that today Keely is donating 25 cents to the Red Cross for Haiti relief for every person who joins in the Sunday Funday and answers the questions below! So, make sure to head on over to her blog and play along!


So here are today's questions...

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
um, I don't even know what my natural hair color is anymore haha. kidding. My natural hair color is a dark  blonde, but it's very blah so I get it highlighted every few months.  (and sometimes I like to try something new and will play around with colors, but typically I just get blonde highlights haha)

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
I usually do, but I can't honestly say that I always do.

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
 That's an easy one.. a million dollars. I don't have a perfect body, but I don't hate it so much that I would pass up a million dollars.

4. Favorite magazine?
Well I used to really like Domino (a home decorating magazine), but they went out of business... so the only other magazine I read regularly is People ;)

5. Bra style..lacey or plain? 
well I think lacy bras are pretty, but not comfortable so I go more for plain I guess.... BUT I don't like boring white bras.  I like either black or bright colored bras.  (I think a white one makes me look even more pale than I already am, especially in the winter lol)

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?

Sexy. I usually just like to shop there for special occassions, and sometimes just getting cute new underwear for a night out with the hubby can make me feel sexy ;)

7. Do you fake and bake?
I used to, especially in college... but about a year ago I decided it was time to give it up. (I don't want to start getting wrinkles at 24!) I still might go every now and then if I am in friends weddings or something like that, but for the most part I am done tanning.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Arms. I like a guy with nice toned arms, skinny little arms don't make you feel safe when they are holding you the way muscular arms do. BUT just to clarify, I don't like it when their arms are overly huge and muscular, that's just a bit too much. haha

1 comment:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I loved Domino too! Then, suddenly, I stopped seeing on newsstands and always wondered what happened. They went out of business? Bummer!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom