Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesday



This week's topic is ..... 

'I wish' .... I had _____ hair/hairstyle!
 

My Answer: I wish I had Jessica Simpson's hair!



It doesn't matter if it's long or short, up or down, straight or curled.... it always looks perfect. (and I am SO jealous haha)



And if I can't have her hair, I guess would settle for an appointment with her hairstylist Ken Paves..



yea, I wish... lol

Now it's your turn, join in the Wishful Wednesday posts at http://kelseyandgabriel.blogspot.com/ and tell us whose hair you want :)

7 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Is her hair not beyond amazing?!?!? I just love it any which way!

Kelly said...

Agreed! What I love most about her hair is that it's always SOOO versitile! She always does such fun and different things with it. Mine is always so blah and straight. Great choice! :-D

Madeleine said...

gaaahh - she has the best hair ever!! I want it in a brunette version! She always looks so great!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Love her hair!!!!! I wish mine was like hers, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Her hair is great. I think it helps because she's BFF with her hair guy.

angela.kolachny said...

oh yeah def! I even love her Hairdo extensions, they are super cute!! happy wednesday!

Pretty Little Inspiration said...

I totally agree with you!!! I LOVE Jessica Simpson's hair!!