Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday



This weeks Wishful Wednesday topic:

'I wish' .... I could spend three minutes in _____'s shoes!

This was actually a pretty easy choice for me...

I wish I could spend 3 minutes in KELLY RIPA'S shoes! 



I have always really liked Kelly Ripa. I think it would be so much fun to live her life even if just for a little bit.

I mean come on, she is gorgeous, she is married to Mark Consuelos (that alone should be enough of a reason!), they seem to have a really happy family and she gets to have a talk show and interview celebrities every day.

What could better than all of that? ;)


gosh, he really is pretty..

Now it's your turn, join in the Wishful Wednesday posts at http://kelseyandgabriel.blogspot.com/ and tell us who you would pick :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want three minutes with that husband of hers!

Juliana said...

Jenna-I thought I was following you before-but I guess I was not--now I AM!

I love Ripa...because she is fun sized like me an HELLO!!!!! Mark is so handsome. She has a great job too and she has those electrolux washer and dryers that I have been drooling over ha ha

Kelly said...

Great choice! She always looks sooo fantastic and I can't even imagine how fun it would be to meet/interview all of those fun celebs! Hope your day is going well :-)

Neely said...

New follower...Kelly Ripa is so cute!!!

angela.kolachny said...

good one! I love her hair!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i love her energy! great choice

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oh yes...great choice. Kelly is super cute, and I wouldn't mind being in her shoes either...;)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I have always been a huge fan of Kelly Ripa! She is so pretty and has a great sense of humor! I bet that they do not have a dull moment in their house! Glad I came across your blog!

Sam said...

I love Kelly! Good choice!

And, you know, that lovely husband of her's isn't too hard to take either :p

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Can I have her clothes after the three minutes are over?!?!

holly-lynn said...

i love kelly too, especially since she's our local girl!