Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did not have a great time in the Poconos celebrating New Years. Vince and I were not so exhausted when we got home Saturday night that we went to sleep at 9:30pm.

I have not become obsessed with playing games. I was not super happy when everyone decided to play catch phrase on Friday night. I also did not get competitive later this weekend over a game of scrabble with Vince. I am not a sore loser at all. 

I did not enjoy going house hunting yesterday afternoon with Vince. I do not get excited thinking about putting  our townhouse on the market so we can actually buy a new place. (i really do love our house now, but we always planned to only stay here for a couple of years) I did not have dreams all last night about moving and decorating a new house. Seriously who does that?

I did not really enjoy the movie Avatar yesterday. I do not recommend that everyone go see it in theater in 3D asap. 


Today was not an extremely busy day at work, I was not proud of myself with how much I got accomplished on a Monday. I was not so tired by 5pm today that I almost decided to lounge on the couch instead of going to my zumba class. I was not glad that I changed my mind and ended up going.


I am not now currently on the couch wearing my snuggie, drinking tea, laying with Vince and Ty and waiting for the Bachelor to start :)



(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I've heard Avatar in 3D is amazing. It didn't look like my type of movie when I first saw a preview, but Nick really wants to see it so I told him I'd go. I'm looking forward to it now that I've heard so many good things!