Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Wedding Album.. FINALLY!

 After 14 long months we finally got our wedding album in today, and it was well worth the wait! I am so happy with how it turned out. In fact I am so excited about it that I was a loser and took pictures of some of the pages to send to my family who isn't here to see it haha.

So, since I have some pictures of what the album looks like I figured I would share them with you. Don't worry I did not take a picture of every page, just a couple of my favorites(there are 50 pages in the book)..

the outside of the album:


Inside cover:


my hubby:
 

The ceremony:


outside the reception:


the reception:


first dance:


speeches:



the cake:


OK so now that I have completely bored you with pictures of my wedding pictures (man I really am lame lol), I am going to go make something for dinner and spend the evening relaxing and watching Grey's. So glad tomorrow is FRIDAY! :)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

omg Jenna, the book looks so great!! The wedding/you looked gorgeous! Is it weird I got excited for my wedding (which is NOWHERE in sight)?! haha

Kelly said...

Oh shush with the "bore you" and "I'm lame" comments-- we're girls! We eat this stuff up! Beautiful pictures! I totally would have taken pictures of the pictures and sent them to my family back home (it's what we have to do when we're states away, right?)... and then would have put it on my blog too ;-) Hope you're having a great day!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

its SO CUTE!! I have one like that and I LOVE IT. I seriously looked at it everyday for the first year...I swear. Well, maybe not EVERY day. You just inspired me to break it out and look at it...I'm gonna go do that now :)

Carrie said...

I love it! Your pictures look really beautiful. I want to make a book of our wedding photos like you did. It will probably be about 14 months after the wedding for me too! Haha

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I do that picture on the inside cover! What a great shot. :)

Madeleine said...

OMG what an awesome book! your photographer did a beautiful job documenting your day :)i love it, yay for finally receiving it!

angela.kolachny said...

wow it looks AMAZING! I love it (can't wait to see it in person!!) btw I'm SURE some of the best pics are of your BEAUTIFUL bridesmaid (cough, cough) hahaha! love you!

Katie S said...

Love it!

I wish I had a good photographer at my wedding! Mine sucked and was more interested in hanging out with people and taking pictures of peoples kids!

Please follow me:
thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com