Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh Friday, I love you.

I have come to realize I really do live for Fridays. Counting down to the weekend is what gets me through every week. (kind of pathetic, I know.) Thankfully though, this week went really fast (and I didn't even have off on Monday like most people!). I have been really busy at work planning a ski trip for some of our clients next week and going to some luncheons and other events lately, so that has helped make the time fly by!

This weekend is going to be pretty relaxing... tonight there are 8 of us going to Dave and Busters which should be a good time, and then Saturday and Sunday we have NO plans and I LOVE it!

Well anyways HAPPY FRIDAY to all of you, hope you have a great weekend!


Also- I saw one of my favorite bloggers Carrie @ Laugh, Love, Eat Ice Cream posted this couples survery, and I always love surveys so I figured I would fill it out too!


So here are some little facts about Vince and I if you're interested ;)


1. What are your middle names? Nicole and James

2. How long have you been together? Since October 2000 (almost a DECADE!)

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? I met him freshman year in high school, so I guess about a year, but we weren't friends until the very end of that year.

4. Who asked who out? He asked me to homecoming our sophmore year.
 
5. How old are each of you? both 24 (his birthday is in April and mine is in June)

6. Did you go to the same high school? Yes

7. Are you from the same town? Yes

8. Who is the smartest? I think we are both smart, just at different things. (I lack in the common sense area sometimes)

9. Who majored in what? I majored in Marketing and he majored in Sociology.

10. Who is the most sensitive? Definitely ME.

11. Where is the furthest you 2 have traveled? we have traveled to Mexio/Dominican/Virgini Islands together, but I guess technically california was the furthest from here.

12. How many children do you two want? hmm.. not too sure yet. I used to say I wanted a huge family with like 5 kids, but now I am thinking more like 1. haha, who knows!

13. Who does the cooking? Mostly me, but Vince cooks for me occassionally too.

14. Who is more social? Vince, he can make friends with anyone.. it's actually one of my favorite things about him.
  
15. Who is the neat freak? Both of us kind of. I am a little crazy about the house being clean and things being organized, but he gets weird about everything in the garage or basement having to be organized just right.

16. Who is the most stubborn? That would have to be me.

17. Who wakes up earlier? Usually Vince, but it really depends on the day.

18. Where was your first date? Well we were 15 so we couldn't even drive (that's a little embarrassing haha), so his parents dropped us off at Chili's and we had dinner there and then walked over to the movie theater. LOL :)

19. Who has the bigger family? Vince, his mom was one of 9 kids so there are lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins

20. How do you spend the holidays? Well both of our families used to live here so we would go to both houses, but since my family moved we will have to start spliting up holidays here and there.

21. Who is more jealous? Actually I would have to say neither of us. We both USED to be jealous (especially when we were going to colleges in different states for 4 years), but honestly that has changed so much over the years. Guess we finally grew up! haha

22. How long did it take you to get serious? thats an interesting questions... I mean how serious can you be in high school? We didn't really talk about marriage or a future until our senior year in college, so I guess that's when it actually became more than just dating.

23. Who eats more? Vince  

24. What do you do for a living? I am a marketing rep (I am not allowed to put the company name online), I plan all of the events for the offices in PA (there are about 70 a year!) and go to a lots of events for other clients companies. Vince works as a clerk at the courthouse, but is actually in the process of changing jobs. (more on that later!

25. Who does the laundry? We both do

26. Who's better with the computer? I would say me, but Vince may disagree. 

27. Who drives when you are together? Almost always Vince

28. What is your song? "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

This was so fun :-) I had no idea that you guys were high school sweathearts too. Your answers about dating sounds a lot like my answers too! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :-D

Lulu in D.C. said...

Ah I loved reading this Jenna! I think I might have to do this as well! Hope you have a great weekend!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh I love this! Me and my hubs are high school sweethearts too! Hope yall have a great weekend!

Carrie said...

This was fun to read and to find out more about you guys! I didn't realize you have been together since high school. That is really cool that you guys grew so much and grew together. You don't see as many high school sweethearts as you used to. So cool!