Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did not have a great night out Friday with friends. I did not originally say I wanted it to be an early night and then end up staying out until 2am. I was not completely exhausted the next morning and it was not totally worth it. 

On Saturday I did not drag Vince to a bunch of stores looking for something to wear to his work party. I did not pout or get in a bad mood when I couldn't find anything, nope not me.. I am way more mature than that. I did not eventually find something to wear. (thank goodness!)

I was not very disappointed that the Eagles lost again this weekend.

Vince and I did not both pass out yesterday afternoon on the couch for 2 hours after looking at houses. It was not a much needed nap, I do not wish I was taking a nap right now.

I did not drive around to 6 (yes actually 6!) stores looking for season 2 of One Tree Hill on DVD. I was not super excited when I finally found it at Best Buy. (even though it was a lot more expensive than it would have been at wal-mart and target had they not been sold out

I am not looking forward to a date night with my husband tonight. I do not feel like it has been awhile since we have gone out just the two of us and it is not much needed. We are not going out to one of my favorite restaurants followed by watching the Bachelor. I do not love watching that show (even if it is Jake.. ugh), nope I would never waste my time watching something so cheesy. 

I am not already looking forward to the weekend when it's only Monday.  


Hope everyone has a good week!

(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I've definitely done the, "I can only stay out for a couple hours" then closed the bar.

Your date night sounds like fun! I hope you have a great dinner and enjoy watching The Bachelor! I'll be recording it tonight and watching it tomorrow. :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

1. date nights are so very necessary....just to reconnect and be the two of you.

2. I like jake, but he is kind of corny...I actually wanted Reid to be the bachelor. But, I LOVE that show, so we WILL be watching tonight.

:) You should join in the swap I'm doing! It'll be fun!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Im making my hubs watch The Bachelor tonight too :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am impressed your hubby watches it with you. Mine, not so much. I am headed out with the girls and house swap each week!

angela.kolachny said...

ok I think I need to confess something...I haven't followed the Bachelor this season even though I think he's incredibly sexy:o( I think I need to start! lol! happy monday love!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Happy Wednesday now. ;) The weekend's pretty much around the corner! :) And, I literally can't watch the Bachelor... :( ;)

Katie S said...

I love these not me monday things!!! I might have to start doing them!

I really like your blog!

Please follow me:
thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com