Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday

I was not jealous this morning when the alarm went off and Vince got to stay in bed while I had to go to work. I did not think about calling out and staying home with him instead... and once I got to work I was not glad that I went instead of wasting a personal day (I don't have very many).

Vince and I did not stay in Friday night and watch Grey's Anatomy (we didn't get a chance to watch it Thursday) and then decide to spend the night cleaning and organizing our house. We did not both agree afterwards that we were happy we stayed in and did things around our house instead of going out with friends. Nope we are not that old and boring.

I was not happy Saturday morning when I woke up and realized I had already finished all of my chores for the weekend and could spend the rest of the time relaxing.

I did not have a LOT of fun saturday playing games until 3am with some of our best friends. I have not decided that game nights are better than bar nights. 

I was not disappointed with the movie The Lovely Bones. I did not think that it was extremely drawn out. The book was not SO much better than the movie. 

I did not get excited Sunday after having a meeting with our realtor. I know that we have to sell the house before we can actually move and I would never get my hopes up like that. Nope, not me. 

I am not getting ready to go out to dinner with Vince for the second Monday in row because I don't feel like going to grocery store right now. (but in my defense I did cook every other night last week!)


Hope everyone has a good week! At least Monday is already over :)

(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

6 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

It sounds like you did NOT have a great weekend : )

Michelle said...

Good to know that you didn't really like The Lovely Bones. My sister didn't really like the book and didn't even want to see the movie so I've decided to read "Dear John" and "The Last Song" (both by Nicholas Sparks). Both of the movies come out soon with great actors (Channing Tatum, girl from Mamma Mia and Miley).

Marian said...

Games nights are the best nights. I'll totally take them over bar nights (well, most of the time)

Carrie said...

Game nights are so much better than bar nights!

I hope everything goes well with selling your house and you get to move into a home you love!

Hope your dinner out tonight is good!

angela.kolachny said...

it was good to see you guys too! next time I'll actually stay for the game because I wont have to work many sundays anymore!!! btw...your house looked wonderful and I LOVEEEEEEEE ur wedding album!!

Andrea said...

"I have not decided that game nights are better than bar nights."

I have not decided the same thing!!!