Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Already?!

I can't believe tonight at midnight it will be 2010. I feel like this year literally just flew right by. I guess that's because a lot happened over the past year... we moved into our new house, got a new puppy, I started a new job, we both bought new cars..

We had a lot of good times in 2009 (it hasn't all been easy, there have definitely been some hard times too, but I try to focus on the good things). So tonight we will be celebrating for all the great times we had during our first year as a married couple and be hoping for even better things to come in 2010.

I hope you all have a fabulous (and SAFE) holiday. We will be ringing in the New Year at the Poconos with some friends for the weekend, so I will be back to blogging next week. Happy 2010 everybody! :)



3 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe that 2009 is over either! Sounds like you two had quite a fun year, here's to 2010! Hope you have a safe and fantastic NYE tonight!

Carrie said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have fun tonight!

Unknown said...

Happy new year! I agree that 2009 flew by! Hope your new year's eve was fantastic!