Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Christmas

For the next 25 days I will wake up every morning and grab a piece of chocolate out of our advent calendar on my way to work, I will listen to nothing but Christmas music in my car, I will continue to add to our decorations around the house, I will make holiday treats and decorate ginger bread houses, I will shop more than normal and wrap gifts with more bows than necessary.... and most importantly I will be crossing off each day on my calendar until my family come to celebrate Christmas with us <3




update: I thought I should make a few color changes to my blog in celebration of the holiday season ;-)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love fully embracing the holiday season. Today I had an egg nog latte, bought presents, and listened to Christmas music whenever I could. It's such a happy time of year, I love it!

Kelly said...

I woke up this morning fretting because I feel like I'm not listening to Christmas music often enough (*cough, 24/7, cough* :-)) Is that strange, haha?? LOVE the new look!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

your blog is beautiful! :)

and I love that you'll only listen to christmas music! We have 3 cd's that keep playing over and over at our house on our speaker system (plays throughout every room in the house, lol)...and I'm beginning to think I need to add more CD's to it.

:)

Michelle said...

cute new color scheme!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great plan <3