Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas :)

Vince and I had a great holiday weekend with both of our families. It was really busy, but a lot of fun! Here is a little photo recap from our VERY Merry Christmas :)

My family on Christmas Eve:



Nana and Papa:


Christmas Eve at Vince's parent's house:


Vince and I got Pierce skis and he LOVED them :)


Vince's new ski outfit haha
 

Christmas Morning (warning: NO makeup lol)
 

Ty loved the paper LOL
 

 

My gift to Vince <3 (and he got me a really nice new camera!)

Then on Saturday night we had a little party so my parents could get together with all of their friends from around here since they were only home for a couple days. It was a really good time, we ended up with about 25 people and everyone seemed to have fun!

Hope you all had a great Christmas too! Now time to get ready for New Year's ;)


2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

what kind of camera did he get you?!

holly-lynn said...

so funny james gave me an esquire watch too! & tell us about the camera i need a new one!