Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful that tonight is my 6th and FINAL holiday party for work. (they are fun, but 6 really is a lot haha)

I am thankful that both of the next two weeks at work are short weeks! YAY!


I am thankful for a husband who took off work yesterday (he had some vacation time he needed to use before the end of the year) and spent his time off doing 5 loads of laundry and cleaning the floors. It was so nice coming home after work and having the chores already done! 

I am thankful for weekend plans with friends :)

I am thankful that all of our gifts are wrapped and under the tree, the stockings are stuffed, the Christmas menu is planned (even though I need to actually go buy the groceris.. ugh!), and  my family comes in less than 1 week!

and I am very thankful that tomorrow is FRIDAY.. finally!!

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday :)

4 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

oh how i wish my gifts were wrapped..... ;)

good for you though!

Jamie said...

What a great husband! Using vacation time to clean! He should get an award!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aww thats really sweet of your hubs! Hope your having a great day!

Carrie said...

Wow 6 parties is a lot! I know what you mean, parties are fun, but sometimes you just want to relax!

How sweet of your husband to do chores on his day off. Lucky girl!